Toll Free: (800)379-7245
"Although I worked at Social Security Administration for over 30 years and worked with individuals with disabilities, SAIL made me more aware of the obstacles individuals encounter in their everyday events. I want to be sure I'm not one of the obstacles."
- Tony Wros
You can be part of the SAIL Board of Directors!
SAIL is currently seeking interested persons for the Board of Directors. Individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have questions or would like to volunteer as a Board member, please contact our Executive Director, Sarah Peurakoski, directly, at 906-228-5744 or sarahp(at)upsail.com.
Meet the SAIL Board of Directors
The SAIL Board of Directors is made up of enthusiastic, dedicated and loyal volunteers who spend their valuable time evaluating and supporting the work of SAIL. They meet every other month and provide community input towards the direction of the organization. New Board members are provided with an orientation about Centers for Independent Living along with ongoing updates about the Disability Network of Michigan.
- Elgie Dow, Mackinac County
- Aaron Andres, Marquette County
- Dean Juntunen, Ontonagon County
MEMBERS AT LARGE
- Connie Fuller, Delta County
- Anny Hubbard, Chippewa County
- Kim Winokur, Marquette County
- Susanne Wicklund, Marquette County
- Judy Rosemergy, Marquette County
- Theresa Sell, Marquette County
- Allen Beauchamp, Marquette County